Re: [igraph] attributed graph clustering

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] attributed graph clustering
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 20:47:44 -0500

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 8:48 PM, Robert Brynmor Fenwick <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear All,

I would like to cluster nodes (identify communities) in the network using the attributes from the nodes. I have seen a few papers on this sort of thing, however I can not find any code to achieve this type of analysis. Is this possible with igraph?

I am sure it is possible, but there are no algorithms in igraph implementing this AFAIK.

Gabor

If not, can you suggest any program or code that might be able to achieve such an analysis?

Many thanks,

Bryn