Re: [igraph] Version 0.7?

From: Diego Diez
Subject: Re: [igraph] Version 0.7?
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:49:25 +0900

Hi Gabor,

I have noticed that igraph 0.7 has hit CRAN. Congratulations!

Also noticed some of the incompatibilities you have mentioned before.
In particular two affecting my package were:

- the removal of igraph.intersection.by.name() and
igraph.union.by.name(). I found that everything can be done with
igraph.intersection() and igraph.union() and they will guess the right
thing to do.
- before, doing V(g)[ 1 ]$pie.color would return a vector, now it
returns a list() with one element.

I could find and fix those due to some warnings in the R CMD check
command, but I am wondering if there are other changes that are not
shown there that we should be aware of. I could not find the list of
changes in the NEWS file. Is there a place where the changes in igraph
0.7 can be checked?

Thank you.
Best regards,
Diego