Re: [igraph] Installation error

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Installation error
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 11:20:57 +0100

> Actually, I was a bit lazy as I haven’t released the 0.7 version of the
> Python interface
> yet even though the core C library is already at version 0.7. Let me release
> the 0.7 version
> first (I’ll do it today)
Okay, it turned out to be faster than expected; the source code of the Python
interface for the 0.7 version is now uploaded to the Python Package Index. I
tried “easy_install python-igraph” in a clean virtual environment on a machine
where the C core was not installed and everything went fine, so please try
“easy_install python-igraph” again and let me know if it does not work with
Anaconda Python.

All the best,