Re: [igraph] igraph-help Digest, Vol 93, Issue 13

From: Tina Wey
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph-help Digest, Vol 93, Issue 13
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 10:40:45 -0700

Thank you, Gabor! I'll explore the options.

Cheers,
Tina

Message: 3
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 07:22:34 -0400
From: G?bor Cs?rdi <address@hidden>
To: Help for igraph users <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [igraph] Triad census for signed networks?

Hi, I don't think we have anything for this. You can submit a feature
request for it here: https://github.com/igraph/igraph/issues?state=open

Maybe you can use subgraph isomorphisms with colored edges as a workaround.
It might be tricky, because you have to consider automorphisms of the
signed triangle as well.

Gabor