Re: [igraph] Help required to process large graphs

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Help required to process large graphs
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:11:53 -0400

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 3:46 AM, Syed Agha Muhammad <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Everyone,
             I am working on igraph to detect communities from large graphs (node =105000, edges=405891), but every time after executing python code I get the ''memory failure or the process is terminated'' errors. What could be the possible problem and solution for it?

We cannot tell you unless you tell us what you did.

Gabor

I am working with core i7 process and 6GB RAM.

cheers,
Agha