[igraph] write_svg kwds parameter

From: Sílvia Osuna
Subject: [igraph] write_svg kwds parameter
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 20:11:34 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to plot a graph using write_svg, but I don't know how to assign a different size for each vertex.
I'm trying to use kwds parameter just as in the plot method, but that does not work...

visual_style = {}
visual_style["vertex_size"] = community_vertices_weights
graph.write_svg("file.svg", graph.layout_auto(), 1000,1000, "label",kwds=visual_style)

where community_vertices_weights is a list containing N weights (with N = number of vertices).

Could you help me??

Thanks!!

--

Sílvia Osuna Oliveras
Postdoctoral researcher
Institut de Química Computacional i Catàlisi (UdG)
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry (UCLA)