[igraph] Installation igraph

From: Niccola Tartaglia
Subject: [igraph] Installation igraph
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 17:11:39 +0200

Hello everyone,

I have tried to install igraph by running the following commands (as described in the manual):

./configure
make
make check
make install

All of these produce this error message somewhere along all the output:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lxml2 /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lz collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

According to the manual, the installation process is adding files to the 'usr/local/bin', but this folder is empty after the installation (no hidden files). Also when I run 'make installcheck' afterwards, all theĀ  tests fail and the error message common to them is the one mentioned above.

Is there maybe some package missing which I need to install?

I appreciate your help.

Niccola