Re: [igraph] Python-iGraph, iPython, Python 3.4 plot error

From: Nick Eubank
Subject: Re: [igraph] Python-iGraph, iPython, Python 3.4 plot error
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 00:34:30 +0000

Great! Thanks!

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 10:59 AM Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Nick,

This is very likely a Python 2.x vs 3.x issue - the Python interface
of igraph is primarily developed in Python 2.x and its source is
converted to fit Python 3.x on-the-fly when it is installed. I have
recently committed a patch that probably fixes your issue:

https://github.com/igraph/python-igraph/commit/abb4a67b

I think there was no new release of python-igraph since this
particular commit so this is not in the last stable version yet.