Re: [igraph] What exactly does igraph_transitivity_undirected() compute

From: Szabolcs Horvát
Subject: Re: [igraph] What exactly does igraph_transitivity_undirected() compute for directed graphs?
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 14:28:43 +0100

Thanks again for the clarification!  I think what actually happens is
that the neighbours of a vertex are counted as the degree of that
vertex (which is not the same thing for multigraphs).

Do you think a patch that converts directed graphs to undirected
simple graphs before computing the local clustering coefficient would
be appropriate here?