Re: [igraph] Issue with Bonacich centrality: "cs_lu(A) failed"

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Issue with Bonacich centrality: "cs_lu(A) failed"
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 14:26:42 +0000

Sorry for the late reply. power_centrality (which is the same as
bonpow) is fragile with degenerate graphs, e.g. graphs that are
disconnected, have isolates, etc.

AFAIK we implement the method as it was published. Maybe UCInet does
some workaround. I wouldn't mind implementing one. I have opened an
issue for this:
https://github.com/igraph/igraph/issues/904

Gabor