[igraph] Help to plot weighted graph

From: Martin Mérafina
Subject: [igraph] Help to plot weighted graph
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 18:27:38 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to plot some basic graphs. I've succeeded to change the color/name of the vertexes with either g.vs["label"] or g.vs ["color"].

I can also do the same g.es ["color"] . However, i am not capable of setting a weight in order to be displayed on each edge : either g.es ["label"] or weight did not work.

Do you have any idea ? I only want the weight to be displayed when I use plot (g), nothing more.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Martin