[igraph] Color community results in one plot

From: Karsten Wuellems
Subject: [igraph] Color community results in one plot
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 11:56:13 +0200

Hey everybody,

I use iGraph in combination with python.
I calculated communities on my graph with two different algorithms. To compare them visually I want to plot the graph with a specific layout, i.e. in my case fruchterman–reingold and color the vertices according to the first community structure.
Then I want to change all colors to the second community structure, but preserve the position of all vertices.
Alternatively I could draw the graph, color my vertices according to the first community structure and give each vertex a color-coat according to the second one.
Is one of these ideas doable with iGraph?

Thanks for every reply,

Karsten W.