[igraph] search on a network in igraph // first time user

From: Abhishek Pratap
Subject: [igraph] search on a network in igraph // first time user
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 12:44:19 -0700

Hi Folks

I am just beginning to use iGraph for my analysis. Here are some of my
questions and as you will see they do have a beginner flavor to them.

1. How do I import an external network file in mitab (example) format
into iGraph.
2. Next, I want to search this network for specific proteins and zoom
into the network which shows the search hits and nearest 1-2 degree
neighbours and plot them.

Thanks!
 -Abhi

ps:  cross posted this on stackoverflow