Re: [igraph] Permeability

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Permeability
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 22:28:43 +0200

I'm afraid that there isn't a ready-made implementation for this measure in R yet. I have written a command-line tool for controllability analysis a while ago (seeĀ https://ntamas.github.io/netctrl/ ) -- I think this could potentially be invoked from R and then its results could be used in implementing the permeability measure described in the paper.

T.