Re: [igraph] Error in igraph trying to plot a co-ocurrence network

From: Hertzberg, Vicki S
Subject: Re: [igraph] Error in igraph trying to plot a co-ocurrence network
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 19:54:43 +0000

Tamas is correct. plot_network is a phyloseq command.

Phyloseq has lots of good material on their github pages. If you can’t find the answer there browse through the issues or post a new one.

vsh

Vicki Stover Hertzberg, Ph.D., FASA, P.Stat.

Professor and Director

Center for Data Science

Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing

Emory University