Re: [igraph] Error in read_graph for pajek file

From: Alex Montgomery
Subject: Re: [igraph] Error in read_graph for pajek file
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 00:17:09 -0700

Terrific, thanks. I tried pulling the new files, incorporating into rigraph,
and recompiling, but something about my setup throws an error. I figured out a
workaround in the meantime (import through sna, use intergraph), but glad to
see that a patch has been committed - I'd need it to be in the official
distribution for a class in the fall if I were to use the patch, but with the
workaround there's no time pressure.

Cheers
-Alex