[igraph] Subgraph question

From: Khanna, Aditya [MED]
Subject: [igraph] Subgraph question
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 18:26:59 +0000

Hello,

Let’s say I have a graph `g` defined on 100 nodes, named 1:100. I want to extract the graph object from the first 10 vertices of the graph. If I use `induced_subgraph(g, 1:10)`, the resulting output will be a graph on the first 10 nodes, with edges that are shared between these 10 nodes. I don’t want to be restricted only to edges shared between the 10 nodes – I want any edge incident on these 10 nodes, returned as a graph object. How may I do that?

Thanks,

Aditya

University of Chicago, IL, USA