Re: [igraph] glpk_not_available

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] glpk_not_available
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 09:05:50 +0000

I suspect that you are on macOS. CRAN macOS machines do not have the
GLPK library, so igraph cannot link to it.

igraph used to have a built-in GLPK library, but that is not allowed
any more on CRAN.

For now you need to compile the package for yourself I am afraid.

This will cause a lot of problems in the future, so I am investigating
other solutions, e.g. hosting the package in another repository.

G.