[igraph] Implement weigeted bipartite graph with similarity clustering

From: Bakary N'tji Diallo
Subject: [igraph] Implement weigeted bipartite graph with similarity clustering
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 20:24:36 +0200

I would like to implement a weighted bipartite graph with similarity clustering of the two subgraphs. A good example is here.
Each subgraph will be clustered according to a similarity matrix. Edges between the two subgraphs will be weighted.
So I far I can implement a layout_fruchterman_reingold layout for a graph based on a distance matrix. Also, I can do a weighted bipartite graph.
I am looking for a way to combine the two approaches.

Thanks

-

Bakary N’tji DIALLO

PhD Student (Bioinformatics)Research Unit in Bioinformatics (RUBi)

Mail: address@hidden |  Skype: diallobakary4

Tel:  +27798233845 | +223 74 56 57 22 | +223 97 39 77 14