[igraph] Converting and extracting in igraph(enron data set)

From: Golshid
Subject: [igraph] Converting and extracting in igraph(enron data set)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 20:54:11 +0430

Hi all,
I have some questions about enron data set in igrapghdata package. I am quit
new to R so at first I apologize if my questions are so simple.
My question is how could it be possible to convert the enron data which is a
"igraph" in the package to a "network" type while it contains all of its
attributes?
And the other question is when there is an edge attribute like 'Time' -for
example "1999-08-10 08:28:00" - how can I distinguish the related vertexes to
it? I want to make a dataframe of the real time or timestamp of a sending email
with the document of sender and receiver( only their name or a number which is
assigned to their name with their position in the company I mean).
Time                                             From         To
"1999-08-10 08:28:00"                3            10
"1999-07-14 08:00:00"                 11            7
.
.
.
I really appreciate your guidance.