Re: [iiwusynth-devel] LADSPA support on CVS

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] LADSPA support on CVS
Date: 01 May 2002 13:30:56 -0700

On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 09:22, M. Nentwig wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I just committed a bunch of changes I've made in the last couple of
> weeks to CVS (please have a look at the ChangeLog). Now LADSPA support
> can be included with
> ./configure --enable-ladspa (default is off).
> There are some major changes in iiwu_voice.c and iiwu_defsfont.c, let me
> know if something does not work as it should.
> An open issue is still the required './ltconfig ltmain.sh' after
> './configure'.
>
> Cheers
>
> Markus

Cool. I just tried it out. Filter seems a bit more stable now, although
it still has some problems (especially with LFO to FilterFC). I'm not
quite sure who's job it should be to clip generators to sane values. I'm
kind of thinking Swami should do this before sending the generator
values to iiwusynth. What do ya'll think?
I have yet tried the LADSPA support. Any tips on using it? I would love
to get Chorus and Reverb working (I still have not heard this with
iiwusynth) is this possible yet? Cheers!
        Josh Green