Re: [iiwusynth-devel] Stuff not in iiwusynth.h

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] Stuff not in iiwusynth.h
Date: 13 May 2002 22:53:22 -0600

On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 19:55, Josh Green wrote:
> I'm starting to add preferences for iiwusynth in Swami. Driver
> preferences are already working, but I realized when I started to add
> reverb settings that the routines for setting the different parameters
> are in the iiwu_rev.h header file which doesn't get installed.
> iiwu_voice_add_mod is also not in the public header. Should these
> routines be added to the public header or the other header files be
> installed? Cheers.
>       Josh Green

Replying to my own email to add some other things that aren't accessible
via public means :)

1. synth->rev for modifying the reverb stuff.
2. Everything in iiwu_mod.h

Not meaning to nag or anything, just letting ya'll know. I've got plenty
of other things I should be implementing :) It would be nice to be able
to interface these things to Swami eventually though. Cheers.
        Josh Green