[iiwusynth-devel] Re: refnance it

From: Vosgi Frenzel
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Re: refnance it
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 02:59:02 -0700

D g ea w r H l om v e O f wne b r,

Your c m re h di x t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV q VN r x ea b l e t st n at h e and want I y MM c EDI l ATE c a as x h to s u pen p d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L l OW k ER your monthly p l aym h ent r s
by a third or more, here are the d e ea x ls o we have T a OD i AY:

$ 4 f 90 , 00 n 0 a d s lo f w a f s 3 , 6 t 5 %
$ 3 c 70 , 0 y 00 a i s l p ow a d s 3 , 9 u 0 %
$ 2 z 50 , 0 s 00 a c s l x ow a o s 3 , 3 k 5 %
$ 20 s 0 , 00 v 0 a h s lo o w a u s 3 , 5 p 5 %

V d isi t t o s ur web s f it t e

Vosgi Frenzel , Ap e pr w ov s al Ma y na q ge r r

As for Bilbo he could easily have trotted through his legs without
ducking his head to miss the fringe of the mans brown tunic. I am
Gandalf, said the wizard.
Never heard of him, growled the man, And whats this little