[iiwusynth-devel] Better Success, worst-manned

From: Lavonne Smith
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Better Success, worst-manned
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 00:21:20 +0300

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEQ cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate2
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateE
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only5
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateU
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateR

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://UESWYR.foorests.net

weakly. We got through. We got  through even this. And now, accounts payable
out  would ooh and  aah  for five minutes  and then go  back  to  their  own

Arthur  Burbridge's leather jacket. The  boy  was striding along lightly and
explanation of what was going on. Redrick listened  for a minute or two  and
I guess they did. Kirill felt  sorry for me. Dick Noonan feels sorry for me.

it!" And he started bearing it himself.
the past  some  sweet mirage,  a feeling  of tenderness  or cheerfulness. He
were kids."
disappeared  completely  in the fog.  And  there  was something in  the fog.

asked in a weak voice.
Arthur had only to stray a single foot from their path  for  Redrick's mouth