[iiwusynth-devel] Better Life, world-hailed

From: Audra Sloan
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Better Life, world-hailed
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 19:55:35 -0120

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE3 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate1
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate3
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyY
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateW
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateA

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://DP146F2M.fortessed.com

did not  often fly over  the Zone; and  right  by the  path there  were  two
     Arthur  propped himself up, stuck his arm under  the truck,  and pulled

white bouncing lips and  his green-smeared sweaty cheek. Then the  lightning
did  this: he  walked through and  left this behind.  Four-eyes  lay on  the
except the grinder.

man in a  completely natural manner. Redrick impatiently clinked  his  glass
tore open all  the zippers on  his  jacket,  took  it off, and threw it down
will be like later.
Arthur  Burbridge's leather jacket. The  boy  was striding along lightly and

weakly. We got through. We got  through even this. And now, accounts payable
the  quarry,  north of  the  train,  the air over  the  track  shimmered and