Re: your VtAGiRA

From: Nemo Luciano
Subject: Re: your VtAGiRA
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 07:14:55 -0700

Hi
Look, this information might be pretty interesting for you

ra

http://www.lanseislan.com

broken posts near the bank. Bilbo kneeling on the brink and peering
forward cried: There is a boat against the far bank! Now why couldnt
it have been this side! How far away do you think it is? asked
Thorin, for by now they knew Bilbo had the sharpest eyes among them.
Not at all far. I shouldnt think above twelve yards.
Twelve yards! I should have thought it was thirty at least, but my