Re: your CftALlS

From: Alojzij Chenier
Subject: Re: your CftALlS
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 00:28:41 -0700

Hi

ra

http://www.temaferte.com

than we are, and they do not easily lose their sense of direction
underground-not when their heads have recovered from being bumped. Also
they can move very quietly, and hide easily, and recover wonderfully
from falls and bruises, and they have a fund of wisdom and wise sayings
that men have mostly never heard or have forgotten long ago. I should
not have liked to have been in Mr. Baggins place, all the same. The