Re: 732 VtyAGGRA

From: Muiris Cline
Subject: Re: 732 VtyAGGRA
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 03:40:06 -0700

Hi,
L E V \ T R A
V A L \ U M
M E R \ D i A
C \ A L i S
V \ A G R A
S O M &
A M B \ E N
P R O Z & C
X & N A X
http://www.plavikasunaw.com

I believe he calls it. He does not come here often, certainly not in the
daytime, and it is no good waiting for him. In fact it would be very
dangerous. We must go and find him; and if all goes well at our meeting,
I think I shall be off and wish you like the eagles €˜farewell wherever
you fare! They begged him not to leave them. They offered him
dragon-gold and silver and jewels, but he would not change his mind.