[fwd] for Monday you have to experience this HYWI.PK

From: jngjn pxrjvbvc
Subject: [fwd] for Monday you have to experience this HYWI.PK
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 07:35:12 +0800

When we love - we grow. When it rains it pours. That's water under the bridge.To rule the mountains is to rule the river. Till the cows come home. Speak softly and carry a big stick. Slow as molasses in January.We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Sitting on the fence.Your barking up the wrong tree.Through the grapevine. Red as a beet. Tastes like chicken. We'll hand you out to dry.Under the weather.The stronger the breeze the stronger the trees.Put off the scent. Scraping the bottom of the barrel. You say potayto, I say potahto.Raking it in. Salt of the Earth.