Customer Acquistion 53 for 1

From: Marketing
Subject: Customer Acquistion 53 for 1
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 06:44:39 -0500

    Sponsored Ad

Customers that Buy

Reach more Customers that are proven to Buy,  faster, cheaper, anywhere with Real Time Leads.

For the cost of one postcard ad you can send advertisement to 52 customers meeting your targeted demographics.

All advertisements have  mini applications customized to your needs. Customers send you REAL TIME LEADS AND ORDERS directly to you.

Exclusive Marketing, Exclusive Leads, NO Competition, No Latency, No Lead Brokers - Better Close Rates.

Complete the quick form below to request via  information call us directly: 206-203-2737

Your Name:
E-Mail Address:
Telephone:
Company Name:
Web site:

Our customers say:

"Without competition getting clients to commit is easy."
– Jean St-Gelais, CEO

Franklin Mortgage Inc.

"Calling  leads and hearing they asked for information last week is a thing of the past. Real time leads, are a must."
_ Jim Gross, Senior Loan Consultant WAMU

"Lead Brokers were  a great source of new business, Now they are NOT. Today We have to market for  our own leads."
– Elizabeth kirwin, Lead Coordinator AAMES

 Please do not reply to this message. To unsubscribe, please click here.

Information on this services is a one time  free announcement from one of our affiliates.

NO ADDITIONAL information will be sent until your request is receive.