Energy prices set to soar

From: TSI
Subject: Energy prices set to soar
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 06:08:30 -0800

Welcome to = The August Edition of The Savvy Investor,

Each month The = Savvy Investor analysts study, research, and examine hundreds of stocks, = in an effort to pinpoint the one with the most = promise.

<= tr>
This month's pick:Quantum Energy, Inc
Quick Chart:QEGY.OB
Recent Price:$3.05   +235.71% (1 month)
Industry:Oil and Gas = Drilling

A growing number of mainstream = analysts are forecasting that the price of oil will spike to $100 in the = next few months... More..=BB

The oil boom is far from over. Making money = in oil refining these days is like shooting fish in a barrel. =  More..=BB

On Wall Street, the energy industry has become a powerful = force that's driving Corporate America's growth... More..=BB

Operations:
Quantum has a 10% working interest in the = Boyd #1 and the Inglish # 2 in the Barnett Shale. The Boyd well commenced = production February `06 and the Inglish well has recently gone into = production.

Using modern technologies, such as the GasGun(TM), which = will stimulate greater and more lengthy production, the Company looks to = achieve a two to four fold increase in initial production rates.

The = Corsicana Field Prospect prospect consists of 7800 acres and provides a = low cost opportunity to develop known oil bearing rocks under a shallow = old oil field.

Quantum Energy (OTCBB: QEGY) = is a publicly traded growth orientated oil and gas exploration company. = Their objective is to seek out and define opportunities that represent a = low risk opportunity to develop positive cash flow. As well, they aim to = define larger projects that can be developed with Joint Venture partners = or be entered into by a Joint Venture.
They are confident that viable = opportunities exist in a sector that they believe holds long-term = fundamental strength.

       Look at QEGY's chart. Now look = at the price of oil: chart.  Notice = anything? Every increase in the price of oil corresponds to an uptick in = QEGY!    The equation is simple, diminishing global supply = plus voracious demand equals high oil prices.
Jim Rogers, co-founder = of George Soros's Quantum hedge fund, believes that oil prices could reach = $100 a barrel within the next five months: "Unless somebody discovers = something very quickly and very accessibly, we're all going to be = dumbfounded at how high the price of oil will go"

=       Bless the poor consumer's heart who will be = hammered by the price increases and powerless to stop it. I would rather = be laughing all the way to the bank because I am an oil investor and I am = writing this because I think you would too.
=
Regards,

Editing = Chairman

Legal Disclosure | email = preferences