Make your girlfriend happy.

From: Shticks P. Pigmy
Subject: Make your girlfriend happy.
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 04:54:53 -0700

Do you feel the pressure to perform and not rising to the occasion??

visit the site

Old boat but a good boat. The KingVillelm IXseemed the obvious pressure point for actual physical control of the planet. Until this glaring inconsistency jumped out and hit me square in the eye. Nothing elseand thats an order. In fact, wasnt there a certain amount of enthusiasm?I dont know why, but I felt as if a noose was tightening around my neck. Then why did you move in for the kill like this? I snapped. Well, if that little bit of news doesnt interest you, I said as calmly as I could, perhaps this does. Why not?Its always no now and Ive had enough of it!There was the sound of tearing cloth and something fell to the floor and broke.