Vital Signs:Record oil prices may be near

From: TSI
Subject: Vital Signs:Record oil prices may be near
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:46:45 -0500

Welcome to The August Edition of The Savvy Investor,

Each month The Savvy Investor analysts study, research, and examine hundreds of stocks, in an effort to pinpoint the one with the most promise.

This month's pick:Quantum Energy, Inc
Quick Chart:QEGY.OB
Recent Price:$3.05   +235.71% (1 month)
Industry:Oil and Gas Drilling

A growing number of mainstream analysts are forecasting that the price of oil will spike to $100 in the next few months... More..»

The oil boom is far from over. Making money in oil refining these days is like shooting fish in a barrel.  More..»

On Wall Street, the energy industry has become a powerful force that's driving Corporate America's growth... More..»

Operations:
Quantum has a 10% working interest in the Boyd #1 and the Inglish # 2 in the Barnett Shale. The Boyd well commenced production February `06 and the Inglish well has recently gone into production.

Using modern technologies, such as the GasGun(TM), which will stimulate greater and more lengthy production, the Company looks to achieve a two to four fold increase in initial production rates.

The Corsicana Field Prospect prospect consists of 7800 acres and provides a low cost opportunity to develop known oil bearing rocks under a shallow old oil field.

Quantum Energy (OTCBB: QEGY) is a publicly traded growth orientated oil and gas exploration company. Their objective is to seek out and define opportunities that represent a low risk opportunity to develop positive cash flow. As well, they aim to define larger projects that can be developed with Joint Venture partners or be entered into by a Joint Venture.
They are confident that viable opportunities exist in a sector that they believe holds long-term fundamental strength.

       Look at QEGY's chart. Now look at the price of oil: chart.  Notice anything? Every increase in the price of oil corresponds to an uptick in QEGY!    The equation is simple, diminishing global supply plus voracious demand equals high oil prices.
Jim Rogers, co-founder of George Soros's Quantum hedge fund, believes that oil prices could reach $100 a barrel within the next five months: "Unless somebody discovers something very quickly and very accessibly, we're all going to be dumbfounded at how high the price of oil will go"

      Bless the poor consumer's heart who will be hammered by the price increases and powerless to stop it. I would rather be laughing all the way to the bank because I am an oil investor and I am writing this because I think you would too.
Regards,

Editing Chairman

Legal Disclosure | email preferences

The Savvy Investor reaches over 20 million investors. For info on featured companies Email Us: address@hidden.