Sample Pack

From: Sawyer I. Bucolic
Subject: Sample Pack
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:02:40 -0700

our site

Youre a born recruiting sergeant. There was nothing I couldnt do. Every law officer in the galaxy has apic ofher and there is a continual search going on. The whole thing was so ludicrous that I almost fell out of the chair laughing. I did it myself because I let myself believe that one man could be any different from the others. This was too good an opportunity to miss. So you thought you had me safely out of the way. The door shuffled open and I relaxed.