salaried

From: Maude Gilliam
Subject: salaried
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 21:02:45 +0000

Wichita Billings was visiting in the home of MargaretCullis at the post. Ill admit that the sentries do suggest a larger assuranceof safety on a night like this, said King. They paused to listen as the next sentry passedthe call on: Number Two, eight oclock. If you took them andkept them, that would be different.
Ill admit that the sentries do suggest a larger assuranceof safety on a night like this, said King.
From the tie-rail he unfastened the hackamore rope ofone of them and vaulted to the animals back. Your own country has been at war with Mexicoin the past. Did you return everything that you took fromthem at that time? And say, if he aintgood dont forget that it costs Uncle Sam less to bury aInjun than to feed him.
I cant see why you dont love him, Wichita. If we let you they will saythat we are not their friends. Their women are bad, and,they think because their women are bad that the Apachewomen are bad. A half hour later a tall, straight figure loomed suddenlybefore the sentry at Headquarters. One of the soldiers turned and looked at theIndian. How then can you make me believe that it is rightto take cattle from your friends?
Dirty Cheetim and three or four of his cronies hadannexed their bank rolls. Whateverelse you do, bring back Geronimo! Hold yourself in readiness to march atdaylight, Cullis, with all the available men of your troop.
I did not want to make trouble, replied the chief. Crawford repeated Crooks words to Shoz-Dijiji.