CONFIDENTIAL!!!

From: aloysius ezeakawa
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL!!!
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 03:42:26 +0200

Greeting.

I have interest of investing in your country as well seek
your services in a private confidential matter regarding the late
DAVID DIXON who died leaving some funds unclaimed in our bank without
any beneficiary.This requires a private arrangement.Could you perhaps

be able to receive these funds under legal claims then I will fill you

in.I am willing to Part with 25% of the total funds for your

participation and assistance.

I need assistance from a trustworthy and reliable
person whom I will fill in as the beneficiary to provide an account
where this fund will be remitted.I have all the details and will fill
you in if you are really willing.Your major role would be to open a
bank account where the funds will be transferred.

The funds in question are quite large (about US$55.02M). I will expect

a straight answer from you.Yes or no.If yes,then let's work out the

modalities and i will expect to have your most confidential phone

number to call you for oral explanation before we proceed.
Closing with anticipation.

Mr Aloysius Ezeakawa.

Discover the magic of RSS feeds at MSN South Africa! http://za.msn.com/