Assistance

From: msethsong
Subject: Assistance
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 06:18:08 -0400

 Dear Sir,
Please reply to my private email (address@hidden)
I pray God this message reaches you in wonderful spirit.I am making this
contact with you based on trust and confidence irrespective of the fact
that we have not met before and because of the nature of the situation I
found myself, I am Mathew Seth the son of late former Minister Of Mines
and Natural Resource during the time of Major Koromah,the former Military
Head of State of the Republic of Sierra Leone,who was massacred by
President Tinjani Kabbah force in their struggle toreinstate him back
topower. My brother and I are refugee here in Accra, Ghana since the
death of our father, because of thecondition of his death.
Before the death of my father some months ago he disclosed to me some
money he had deposited in my name in a neighboring country in West-
Africa. The total amount of the money is $32M, US dollars and 50 kilos of
Gold all in a security vault in the West Africa neighboring country, The
document regarding this consignment was handed over to me by my father
before his death, I carefully searched and found the security Company
where I Confirmed that the consignment were deposited for safe Keeping
in their security vault in the neighboring Country.
The content were deposited as a family valuable,byVirtue of right as the
son of my late father, the Security Company has accepted to release the
connsignment actually. I am seeking your assistance because my father has
declared the record with the securitycompany stating that his foreign partner
form oversea shall be authorizedperson to make claim on this consignment because
of his position government on which nO name was given by my father as his foreign
partner. To this effect, I request to make the beneficiary ofHis consignment
in your name as foreign partner to Claim this consignment.
For your assistance, room is Open for negotiations. This is a risk free
transaction As my father deposited this valuable as a personal belonging.
In this situation every process to completely move This valuable may not
exceed (3) working days, if your co-operation to assist is sort. I shall be
very grateful to hear from you, all documents concerning this are intact
with me, please kindly reach me as soon as possible if you know that you
can help me. either call me on +233242235815 email address@hidden
Waiting for your reply
Best Regards,
Mathew Seth