Can you imagine that you are healthy?

From: Akbar U. Jenifer
Subject: Can you imagine that you are healthy?
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 02:22:35 -0500

Are you not able to keep erection??

visit us

The only men we can recruit to do the job are the ones who have already succeeded at it. You dont expect them to file warship plans with the League Registry, do you? But, as I said, I know more than a little bit about ships. It is hell-on-jets for space piracy, but thats about all. I had my scanner on, so they could see me, but my own screen stayed dark. We discovered this when the cruiser was later found drifting and inert, parsecs away. You there, short and chunky, I called. The smoke was densest near the doors, making it impossible to see out. There was guaranteed to be a trigger-happy navy ship or two sitting there.