appall multilateral

From: Gertie Page
Subject: appall multilateral
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:48:10 -0400

I bought my love roses, red roses in June.
Yourfeet clogged with the mud of the worlds haste and greed andfoolishness.
He had been called out once before duringthe night, and his body resented the second disturbance. You are absolutely right about wanting tohelp Pentreath.
He looked through the glassdoors into the foyer.
The days work follows an exultantly tender night.
Kit saw much of the humour and the pathos, buthe did not see them as his fellows saw them. Christopher thought that he had never seen his father looking sohappy and so well.
Their eyes were full of the varying lights of thenight.
AndKit, in the out-patient department, had seen women with that lookupon their faces. Quite, and Kits hand-grip was steady and reassuring. Dont take my job away, my son, until I haveseen it finished.
But turning life into anorderly cabbage patch wont cure appetites. No need to keep the blinds down, old chap.
The girl took a look at him as they passed under a lamp.
Kit had a feeling that they were slipping into a swift andextraordinary intimacy.
He feltfull of an abominable and delightful desire to sleep. He washed his hands again, and put on his coat, and stood for amoment by the bed. My friend is going to have supper withme.
Also Kit met people in the Chelsea house, people who mattered, whohad done things. A cup of tea stoodon the table within reach of his hand.
For months he had had a sense of drifting, and his character wasnot that of a drifter. He saw what London did to people, andwhat people did to themselves and to each other.
I sell programmes, and dohalf the stalls.