winsome goad

From: Romeo Morton
Subject: winsome goad
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:19:37 +0900

And I supposeWapatomac would never have got over it if you had. Mary was eithertremendously dense or provokingly close-mouthed, one or the other. Hes goneto the reward he deserves, you can be sure of that.
Briggs looked morethan ever like a seedy undertaker. Its a business proposition, same as I said, he urged.
Holway made for her a monthbefore Benjamin died. Oh, in desperation, please dont argueany longer.
THAT ought to have been enough toopen my eyes to him.
Azure was only too happy to say that very thing.
The tailor in Ostable sent in a bill for anexpensive suit and an overcoat.
She did not like to think of thatevening at all, yet she did think of it, over and over again.
Pour me another shot of that milk, he ordered.
Just now is liable to be my only chance TO talk.
I can see him any other time just as well. Think about it for yourself; dont think about me at all.
Hers was a planned and carefully rehearsedspeech and she had no intention of abbreviating it.
Mary waved her toward a chair, but she didnot sit. He justlaughs and lets em pat and patronize. Didnt you remind me that it was ourduty to forget the bad and remember nothing but the good? And, as the thought came to her, if you havethem now you must have paid the assessment on them.