ski proxy

From: Johnny Calderon
Subject: ski proxy
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:53:33 +0900

Everybody who plays golf is well aware that on some days he playsbetter than on others. We ought to know them and they ought toknow us.
I give the next calculation of even more acute current interest.
Nor is the change limited to these externals only. I didnt know, I said, that you were in the habit of walking outhere?
Papa and Uncle Peter were there, but I dont think they saw us. That isto say, after I had hit, a ball was found in the can and my ballwas not found. No, he answered, pausing to sharpen his pencil, I was at thehockey game. I saw one hat of Valencia blue felt that was just a dream. And whenever I do so Jones always says, You movedyour head. My husband, as you know, is terriblyenergetic; I often call him a dynamo.
In my time, of course, the game was far moreexciting.
But the two teams wore bright-coloredsweaters.
No doubt it sounds brutal, but really whenyou are there you get so excited that you forget.
I thought, he continued, that Id trace it down from early timesand show the way it has come on.
Then I realized that of course he was Henry Williams.
He would never stop me in the rain, or the sleet. So then I knew that Robinson had got to the stage of looking up theencyclopedia. In other words, all he has to do is to keep right on. Here I must admit that my conclusions were haltingand more slowly formed.
Jack and Bruce had to hold me by theankles or I might have fallen. They got me stung to speak at thiscursed banquet to-night on Our Country. And meantime I must keep a ten-dollar bill warm in my pocket forhim.
I thought, he continued, that Id trace it down from early timesand show the way it has come on.
Very shortly afterwards, also, I wasable to reason that the mans name was Henry Williams.
Then I realized that of course he was Henry Williams.
Not for himto find the company dull, or the music poor, or the play inferior. The thing is a simple instance of what is called the mathematicaltheory of probability.
He spoke with an affectation of indifference, but I knew what hewas feeling underneath.
Any room is charmingto him, where there is a free seat, and the chance of lingering toa meal.
Im just taking Bessie and the kids up there for a fortnight. And wherever he is, whatever he regards, always the sameenthusiastic appreciation.