ping

From: Katharine Figueroa
Subject: ping
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 19:40:17 +1000

Cant you ever forego the pleasure of catchingme in an error? Try to make me seem as contemptible a little village greenhorn asyou can! As a matter of fact, Id askhim not to be so formal, but call me Whiffins.
Because of the British fetish ofunannotated introductions, Sam never did learn the profession ofMr.
If Hurd isbuying us all this expensive food, we got to give him a cocktailfirst. Ive driven at night, on a road full ofshell holes, without lights, at thirty miles an hour.
Suddenly Lockert and Fran left them, in agallop along the pleasant plateau at the top of the Downs.
They dont need a movie palace and a biggarage to be content.
To Sams alertgratification they drove under an archway into a courtyard ofcoaching days.
But he did hope that Hurd wouldntsay, drinking, Well, heres looking at you, Chief!
The General liked an audience, and considered Fran an admirableone.
Considering how many of us are a generation orless from England, we must have several nice people!
Banners alive, and athousand swords flashing. Otherwise, the General said scarcelyanything. And maybe youll be able tocome out to us for the week-end after that. I shall get on, if I can only beclear and resolute about it!
When they were going to bed, his accumulated anger came out in achilly: See here, my girl! In a quarter-hour Fran and Lockert came cantering back. As they ambled home he saw candles in cottage windows. But Lockert seemedby his placid bullying to have broken her glistening shell ofsexlessness. And maybe youll be able tocome out to us for the week-end after that.