Re: ...

From: Coleen Goldstein
Subject: Re: ...
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 02:28:50 +0500

Sensationall revoolution in medicine!

E'''nlarge your p''enis up to 10 cm or up to 4 i'c'h'e's!

Its h'erbal solution what hasnt side effect, but has 100% guaranted results!

Dont lose your chance and but know wihtout doubts, you will be impressed with
results!

Clisk here http://mooowee.info

But I suppose the troubles of a poor widow like me don't seem very important to
a rich Mister Smart Guy like you.
That tone coming from a cop would have been amusing under other circumstances,
but these were not other circumstances and Paul was not amused.
An awful memory bloomed there in the dark: his mother had taken him to the
Boston Zoo, and he had been looking at a great big bird.