ChequeCashers.com

From: ChrisHolland
Subject: ChequeCashers.com
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 01:40:55 +0100

Dear Sirs,

We are selling the domain name ChequeCashers.com. This is the very first time since its initial registration in 1996 that this rare and valuable domain name has ever been available on the open market and it will probably be the last. THE prime generic domain name that defines your entire industry is currently on sale for just £1,633 + VAT.

Most of our clients are now finding that prime domain names such as this pay for themselves within weeks rather than months by virtue of the extra business that they drive to their websites by means of type in traffic and greatly enhanced search engine positions.

Would you like to go ahead with this?

Best regards,

Chris Holland
CHC Internet

CHC's e-mail disclaimer. Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If the message has come to you in error you must take no action in respect of it or the attachments nor must you copy or show it or the attachments to anyone: please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error.