info-cgicc

cgicc and FastCGI

From: Van Rafelghem, Dominique
Subject: cgicc and FastCGI
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:03:54 -0700

Dear sir/madam,

I want to run a web server using FastCGI and I would like to use the GNU
cgicc C++ class library.  I realize that there are some C++ classes and
header files out there for FastCGI but when I tried to use them I noticed
that these did not use the STL library since the files are still including
iostream.h instead of iostream.  This is a problem since most compiler will
complain when one tries to mix the old and new string and stream
functionality.

Since the GNU cgicc library uses STL (which is my preference) I was
wondering if you had any files or libraries that would allow me to use
FastCGI in conjunction with the GNU cgicc library.

Dominique