info-chinese

[Info-chinese] news day

From: Chelsey Lapan
Subject: [Info-chinese] news day
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 07:38:21 -0500

D v ear Home O r wner ,

Your c D redi z t doesn't matter to us !

Your cr S edi q t doesn't matter to us ! If you OW G N real e B st E at T e
and want IMMED D IA v TE cas h h to spe L nd ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LO O WER your monthly pa T yme f nts by a third or more, here are the de f aI 8 s
we have T F ODA 9 Y :

$ 4 5 88,000 at a 3 K ,67% fi S xed - rat y e
$ 37 W 2,000 at a 3, G 90% variab u le - rat P e
$ 49 e 2,000 at a 3, W 21% i a nteres e t - onl V y
$ 2 5 48,000 at a 3,3 U 6% f I ixed - ra B te
$ 19 R 8,000 at a 3, I 55% varia g ble - rat K e

Hur c ry, when these de Z aI T s are gone, they are gone !

Don't worry about appr W oval, your c U redit will not d j isquali 9 fy you !

V o is g it our s F ite

Sincerely, Chelsey Lapan

Ap O prova e l Manager