info-chinese

[Info-chinese] The newest C T X E Beneficial cooperation based on expert

From: Enrique
Subject: [Info-chinese] The newest C T X E Beneficial cooperation based on expert stokc advice
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:54:43 -0100

Market research and market pulse analysis from top experts

Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!

Get C T X E First Thing Today! Advanced stokc analysis and profit-boosting techniques!
C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.
Forward stokc movements analyzed by professionals

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 New’n’hot

Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

Every picture tells a story You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. Do not look where you fell, but where you slipped

Wonders will never cease For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adultress will hunt for the precious life. Adversity doesnt build character, it reveals it Time waits for nobody Think before you speak

The course of true love never did run smooth Great starts make great finishes. A problem is a chance for you to do your best. Nah put all two foot in river if yuh want see how he deep. Boys will be boys

A bad workman blames his tools. A man is judged by his deeds, not by his words. The devil find work for idle hands to do Wasteful man money ah guh like butter in de sun.