info-chinese

[Info-chinese] usufruc Turke credit

From: Kassidy Llamas
Subject: [Info-chinese] usufruc Turke credit
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 06:43:15 -0700

D y ea w r H l om p e O v wn g er,

Your c y re u di e t doesn't matter to us!

If you O q WN q r r ea h l e j st a at j e and want
I a MME o DI g ATE c c as p h to s r pe k nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to
L t OW v ER your monthly pa s ym z ent g s
by a third or more,
here are the d k ea q ls g we have T o OD d AY:

$ 4 b 90,00 n 0 as l r ow as 3 , 6 z 5 %
$ 37 d 0,00 r 0 as lo v w as 3 , 9 h 0 %
$ 49 v 0,0 q 00 as l y ow as 3 , 2 c 0 %
$ 25 b 0,0 e 00 as lo i w as 3 , 3 t 5 %
$ 2 j 00,0 j 00 as lo o w as 3 , 5 g 5 %

V t isi k t o d ur web s i it k e

Kassidy Llamas , Ap u pr k ov g al M d ana m ge f r

not, or we should have heard him.
I dont know, I dont know-because at first he wanted to try and
lure me in again, I suppose, and now perhaps because he is waiting till
after tonights hunt, or because he does not want to damage his bedroom