info-chinese

[Info-chinese] irritably indefinable

From: Angelina Cooley
Subject: [Info-chinese] irritably indefinable
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 23:05:10 -0700

Perhaps YOU can explain how you came to be here, at this hour,kissing this fellow in the dark? Part of the time heasked me about myself, and my studies and my doings.
The poem burned for completion, but Emily resolutelypushed her portfolio away. Well, Ill tell you all about it if you wont tell Ilse or Teddy.
Her father had believed her story and her ownfamily had backed her up.
Ruth Dutton was, in fact, livingover some very miserable months in her long past youth.
Emily realized too late that hemeant what he said.
Then I found myself with my hands in my pockets,WHISTLING.
Aunt Ruth stepped forward andshut the window. Not with your sense of humour, said Dean. Aunt Ruth stepped forward andshut the window.
My cats were there, too,stealthy, goblin-eyed, harmonizing with the hour and the place.
Then I found myself with my hands in my pockets,WHISTLING.
Shesa great little dame and has the social end of things down fine.
Would even Cousin Jimmys loyaltystand the strain?
Guess Id have stood there till I took root, only Dr.
Do you remember how mad you were because people wouldnt believeyou?
I got on pretty well with themeat and vegetables, except once.
Emily told her story from beginning to end. I didnt mean to be impertinent, but it does annoy me to haveAndrew flung in my teeth like that. I didnt mean to be impertinent, but it does annoy me to haveAndrew flung in my teeth like that. Again poor Aunt Ruth pushed back her chair.
YOU would barter heaven for love, just as Onoradid. Perry is on the High School team who will debate with the QueensAcademy boys in February. I have brought Emily here, said Aunt Ruth, because I do not feelthat I can deal with her alone.
Ive never written a wordof fiction since I promised Aunt Elizabeth.
Well, Ill tell you all about it if you wont tell Ilse or Teddy.
I mayturn you out of my house, but it will be your own fault if you gowithout your breakfast.
Do you remember that you were caught in a scrape that looked farworse than this?
Aunt Ruth stepped forward andshut the window.