info-chinese

[Info-chinese] negatively stirrup

From: Godfrey Thurman
Subject: [Info-chinese] negatively stirrup
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 21:24:53 -0400

Cautiously I opened the door of our closet and looked into the maincabin beyond.
But you said that the reward is high for our apprehension, Gor Hajusreminded him. Cautiously I opened the door of our closet and looked into the maincabin beyond. In quiet tones he spoke the words of the Barsoomian equivalent of ourEarthly hands up!
They were sure to discover him and then I would be inplain view, of them and my fate sealed. And what might it have been that so occupied your interest?
Iwas still intent upon watching the life and colour beneath when weheard Bal Zak returning. I asked, turning to Dar Tarus as I released the bonds thatheld Gor Hajus.
First we must get off the island, and I outlined two plans I had inmind.
Iwas still intent upon watching the life and colour beneath when weheard Bal Zak returning. It was too late for me to preventthe act and so I waited in silence to learn what would follow. Send for me when you are restless, I said, and I will walk and workwith you. I would that they were here, replied Bal Zak, for the reward ishigh.
You did not know we were aboard the Vosar, I reminded him. Cautiously I opened the door of our closet and looked into the maincabin beyond. There is someone about, he said when I reached his side. The effect of this lighting from the great height of the tower wasrather remarkable. The silence ofthe tomb lay upon the flier, but from far below arose the subduednoises of the city. The light waves leave the lamp, pass along a prescribed circuitand return to the lamp.
We are coming aboard to search you in the name of Vobis Kan, Jeddak ofToonol. But you said that the reward is high for our apprehension, Gor Hajusreminded him. The spirits of our ancestors smile upon us, he whispered.
I know well enough where I am, growled Dar Tarus. He tuned and pointed down toward the highest portion of the irregularroof of the building below us. I felt my fingers tighten upon my sword-hilt as I glancedquickly about. We heard the voices again, but nearernow. The spirits of your ancestors be with you until then. The light waves leave the lamp, pass along a prescribed circuitand return to the lamp. That leaves but one who might possibly escape suspicion and detectionin the streets of Toonol.
It isnight and the darkness will aid in covering our escape from the shipand the landing stage. It will give freedom and fighting, and all that I ask is a chance forone thrust at Vobis Kan. And what might it have been that so occupied your interest?
Fight your way through the city of Toonol? I often remain aboard the Vosarat night and occasionally he and I indulge in a game. I know well enough where I am, growled Dar Tarus. What Toonolian has not heard of RasThavas?